This is the list of scientific errors in this documentary.
The Evolution Winners Edit
- Inostrancevia died before the Permian mass extinction.
- Ischigualastia model is based of Placerias, a left over from when it was set to be used.
- Eoraptor could be Omnivorous.
- Gigantoraptor was too big to jump.
- Mosasaurus, and other mosasaurs, would have more than likely had a tail fluke.
- Varanoids did not lived in Antarctica 194 million years ago because the first varanoid is called, Arcanosaurus, One of the oldest varanoids is 125 million years old.
- both Cryolophosaurus and Glacialisaurus should be covered with proto-feathers because they lived at the South Pole.
- The True Pterosaurs was covered by Bat-like fur, (Pycnofibres).
The Watering Hole Edit
- Dinheirosaurus has since been deturmined to be a species of Supersaurus.
- The True Ornitholestes was covered with feathers
- Broken Jaw did not live in Portugal, if not in North America. This is also for Ornitholestes.
Survival Tactics Edit
- The real Guanlong was covered with proto-feathers.
- The real Mamenchisaurus could not dive into the water.
- It is believed that the true Protoceratops had Psittacosaurus-like Quills.
The End Game Edit
- Not only youngsters T.rex could have feathers, but adults as well.