This is the list of scientific errors in this documentary.
The Evolution Winners Edit
- Inostrancevia died before the Permian mass extinction.
- Ischigualastia model is based of Placerias, a left over from when it was set to be used/
- Eoraptor could be Omnivorous.
- Probelesodon is actually a Chiniquodon baby.
- Gigantoraptor was too big to jump.
- Mosasaurus, and mosasaurs in general, would have more than likely had a tail fluke.
- Varanoids did not lived in Antarctica 194 million years ago because the first varanoid is called, Arcanosaurus, And varanoids appeared 130 million years ago.
The Watering Hole Edit
- Deinerhosaurusus has since been deturmined to be a species of Supersaurus.